1. Promueve la salud cardiovascular
Omega-3 lowers the amount of LDL "bad" cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, while raising the amount of HDL "good" cholesterol. It also makes blood vessels more unobstructed, healthier and more elastic, while reducing cholesterol-packed platelets and preventing the formation of clots that can block blood vessels. This will greatly reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke.
2. Relieve joint pain and discomfort
Omega-3 has anti-inflammatory properties, can reduce swelling and pain, and relieve the discomfort of arthritis. Clinical studies have proven that it can reduce morning stiffness and discomfort, joints are less painful or swollen when touched, and it can also reduce fatigue.
3. Eliminate migraines
Clinical studies show that Omega-3 can help suppress the secretion of "bad" prostaglandins that cause pain and inflammation. It also reduces the viscosity of the blood to promote blood circulation in the brain. This will reduce the number of migraine attacks, as well as their severity and duration. Omega-3 is a nutritional supplement recommended by the American Headache Foundation.
4. Hace que la piel luzca joven y saludable
Omega-3 keeps the skin well-balanced and hydrated. It can strengthen the flexible cell membrane around each cell, so that the cells can be adequately nourished, and at the same time, it can effectively remove the waste in the cells. It makes the dermis secrete stronger collagen and elastic fibers, helping to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines, and firming and sagging skin. Common skin problems caused by Omega-3 deficiency include rough skin, dense dirt, cracked heels, eczema, psoriasis, acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
5. Lower blood sugar to prevent diabetes
People with diabetes usually have higher triglycerides and lower levels of high concentrations of lipoproteins, and omega-3 can help reduce triglycerides and apoproteins - the "culprits" that cause diabetes, At the same time increase the content of high-concentration lipoprotein.
Omega three action:
(1) Promote the excretion of neutral or acidic cholesterol from the feces, inhibit the synthesis of lipids and lipoproteins in the liver, reduce plasma cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL, VLDL, and increase HDL.
(2) Participate in the metabolism of arachidonic acid (Eicosatetraeonic acid). Prostaglandin compounds PGI3 and TXA3 are generated. The metabolites of arachidonic acid are prostacyclin (PGI2) and thromboxane (TXA2); PGI2 can relax blood vessels, resist platelet aggregation, and prevent thrombosis; TXA2 can cause vasospasm, promote platelet aggregation and thrombosis. The role of PGI3 is the same as that of PGI2; but TXA3 does not have the role of TXA2. Therefore, EPA and DHA have vasodilator, antiplatelet aggregation and antithrombotic effects.
(3) Anti-arrhythmic, reduce heart rate
(4) Lower blood pressure. Can prevent hyperlipoproteinemia, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease.
Estructura y composicion
There are three main types of omega-3 fatty acids. Important omega-3 essential fatty acids include alpha-linolenic acid, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). saturated fatty acid.
The first is ALA, which is derived from plants. α-Linolenic acid (ALA) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid with three double bonds.
Alpha-linolenic acid accounts for 67% in perilla seed oil, 55% in flaxseed oil, 42% in peony seed oil, 32% in sea buckthorn seed oil, 20% in parmesan hemp oil, and in It is 10% in rapeseed oil, 8% in soybean oil, and 50% in star oil.
At present, in nature, the edible oil with the highest alpha-linolenic acid found by humans is perilla seed oil.
Nuestro equipo de ventas profesional está esperando su consulta.
Copyright © Arshine Food Additives Co., Ltd. Todos los derechos reservados